This role is responsible for development and maintenance support of shopping mall and commercial office building related digital services projects
- To manage ICT projects on shopping mall and office building and related initiatives
- To drive business requirement study with end-to-end design; provide in-dept business requirement analysis with use case study
- Responsible for design and implementation of digital initiatives including but not limited to customer loyalty system, office visitor management system, tenant portal, carpark system integration function, interactive kiosk and mobile application
- To co-ordinate with IT infrastructure / security team for the technical requirement, security compliance and technical solution architecture (if applicable)
- To prepare and review tender document and manage tender process of the proposed ICT initiatives with intensive communication of all related parties / stakeholders
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in IT Solution, Project Management and Property Management Operations
- Solid experience in customer experience related projects such as customer loyalty system, office visitor management system and carpark system integration, interactive kiosk and mobile application
- Sound understanding of IT technology concepts like multi-application integration, web services, data analytic, and mobile app technology. Must have a business understanding of facility management system in shopping mall and customer management system implementation (mobile works order apps & tenant portal).
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.