About the Client
Our client is a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management etc. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting IT Project Manager (Facility Management) to join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will need to manage IT projects on Facility Management System and related initiatives. You will need to drive business requirement study with end-to-end design; provide in-depth business requirement analysis with use case study. You will ned to be responsible for design and implezamentation of Facility Management System, Customer Service, Club House System, Defect Tracking and system integration with other building infrastructure systems such as BIM, BMS, etc. You will need to co-ordinate with IT infrastructure / security team for the technical requirement and technical solution architecture (if applicable). Last but not least, you will need to prepare and review tender document and manage tender process of the proposed IoT solution with intensive communication of all related parties / stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in IT Solution, Project Management and Facility Management Operations
- Solid experience in IT solutions for Facility Management System, Preventive Maintenance, Works Order, Service Contract Maintenance, Patrolling System, Customer Service System and related projects integration such as loyalty CRM and tenant portal
- Sound understanding of ERP system and real estate management system for asset management, property management and facility management operation
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.