About the Client
Our client is a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management etc. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting IT Project Manager (ICT Infrastructure) to join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing ICT infrastructure project including resources, timeline, delivery, quality, user expectation and project finance. You will need to liaise with business and IT teams to coordinate the delivery of projects. You will have to manage a matrix team of ICT contractors, ICT consultant and internal IT Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for IT infrastructure management and architect.
You will be oversight the deliverables of ICT contractors for infrastructure setup including but not limited to data/voice network setup, servers, WiFi, security appliances, IP CCTV, IP Phone and structural cabling. You will have to co-ordinate with other project contractors and consultant for Smart building solutions and implementation such as touchless, Parking, Facial Recognition, Path Finder, 5G and IoT. Last but not least, you will need to review and document the ICT documentations, formulate and perform the User Acceptance Test, detailed reports on projects progress, problems and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' relevant working experience as team lead in IT Infrastructure ; Certificate in Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert preferred
- Experience in vendor management for ICT infrastructure setup and project governance implementation, change management and vendor management
- Solid experience on structural cabling, server room design and build, network and server's architecture, IP CCTV and IP Phone systems
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation, positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Experience in infrastructure implementation on complex building/mall will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.