About the Client
Our client is a well established, Hong Kong company who leads the industry in digital innovation and new technology installation. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their operations in Greater China. To maximize capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of an IT Project Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible to deliver an effective, secure and resilient group infrastructure that supports the organizational requirements, providing voice and data networks and ICT equipment, including servers, PCs, phones, printers and mobile devices. In addition, you and your team are responsible for driving the strategic direction for mission critical network services and infrastructure operations while overseeing business-specific projects by applying deep expertise; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies. Design and implement short and long term plans to ensure ICT infrastructure meets existing and future capacity and capability requirements including server and network configuration, security, accessibility, connectivity, and backup.
You will facilitate and support cloud migration and transformation of the network and infrastructure services, this includes implementation of best practices, project planning and management, and support. As a team leader, you will drive group level technology development, infrastructure strategy and digital road map. Lastly, you must also have proven vendor management skills, including but not limited to: contract review, project management, equipment and circuit orders and provisioning, vendor escalations and governance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent field;
- At least 12 years of experience in the following fields: network services, infrastructure operations, information technology, project and business process management
- Highly technical with a foundation preferably in network operations and infrastructure operations; ability to work hands-on, if necessary.
- Experience in implementation of enterprise level infrastructure services preferably large scale projects
- Cisco Expert Level Certifications will be advantageous, CCIE or CCDE
- Ability to conceptualize technology vision, enabling innovation and understanding IT infrastructure trends that can create business value and reduce overall costs
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Expertise in vendor contract compliance and vendor governance
- Understanding of technology currently installed across the enterprise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across diverse organizations
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.