About the Client
Our client is a well-known and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital technology strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong, Greater China and globally. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Project Management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process. You will need to deal with various senior stakeholders with updates on the overall program's delivery and underlying issues and potential risks. Aside from proactively monitoring and tracking progress of schedules / deliverables against baseline, you will also need to ensure the overall program adherence to the agreed governance, process and standards. Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects. Lastly, implement project communications including project steering committee meetings and status reports to ensure project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- A minimum of 8+ years' experience performing project management role on complex projects or sizeable firm
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in Business Analysis discipline
- Experience managing an IT Portfolio or Project Management Office
- Experience in a supervisory or management position
- Experience managing external partner relationships and contract staff
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills and organization skill
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to speak and write about technical issues for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet goals, asses' resource needs, develop schedules, monitor and communicate status, and develop processes and procedures
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.