About our Client
Our client is a leading retail chain in Hong Kong that offers an array of renowned brands and private labels. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong , they are now seeking for an IT Project Manager to cope to digitally transform their business and cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Director and manage a team of 3, you will coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules. Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues as well as submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards. As a team lead, you will prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information and establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution. Lastly, you will conduct post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
The successful applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- At least 7 years Project Management experience in web/apps development, with Microsoft Dynamics or SAP experience
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.