About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will need to manage ICT projects on Tenant Operation for smart building and related initiatives. You will need to drive business requirement study with end-to-end design; provide in-dept business requirement analysis with use case study. You will need to be responsible for design and implementation of Shopping Mall & Commercial Office Building's Tenant Operation initiatives on Visitor Management System, Tenant Portal, Carpark System integration function, Access Door (Turnstile gate) System, Customer Service System and chatbot technology. You will need to co-ordinate with IT infrastructure / security team for the technical requirement and technical solution architecture (if applicable) Last but not least, you will need to prepare and review tender document and manage tender process of the proposed Tenant Operation initiatives with intensive communication of all related parties / stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in IT Solution, Project Management and Property Management Operations
- Solid experience in Tenant Operation solutions for Smart building and ICT related projects such as Visitor Management System and Carpark System integration project, Access Door (Turnstile gate) System and Customer Service System - case management, service management and chatbot
- Sound understanding of IT technology concepts. Must have a basic understanding of facility management system in shopping mall and customer management system implementation (mobile works order apps & tenant portal).
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.