About The Client
Our client is a global FMCG company and they are looking for IT Project Specialist (BA) to join their team.
- Manage SAP system implementation, integration and enhancement projects
- Gather and analyse user requirement, design data models, UAT and provide support to end-users
- Be the key interface between business users, IT & vendor to ensure the deliverables' quality
- Consolidate data from different systems to conduct data processing review, analysis and KPI reporting to management
- Support end user training for various business systems
- Degree holder in Computer Science, statistic or Business administration related disciplines
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as business analysis or project coordinator, preferably working in MNC wholesales, merchandising, supply chain or consulting firm
- Experience in SAP (S4 HANA, Concur, Ariba, ECC) system implementation and support
- Excellent in communicating with all business levels with good presentation skills
- Experience in SQL and/or BI tools is a plus
- Knowledge in manufacturing, sourcing or supply chain procedure is an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent and organized
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.