About the Client:
Our client is one of the leading health & beauty retail groups in the globe with a need to hire an IT Security Officer, responsible for IT Security Policy and Standard Compliance for the Group, daily support for Security projects, risk management and BAU activities.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior IT Security Manager, you will engage Group's users and business units to drive the Group IT Security Policy and Standard Compliance. You will drive IT and Security Risk Management policy and requirements across the Group and BUs and support project implementation across APAC regions. You will support Regional Information Security Governance.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Qualification with CISM, CISA or CISSP.
- At least 5 years experience in Information Security.
- Knowledge of ISF, ISO27001, PCI-DSS.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.