About our Client
Our client is a listed and growing investment bank with strong mandate across Greater China region. As part of the team expansion exercise, they are currently looking for a technical hands-on IT Security Specialist to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be working in the IT Infrastructure Team with focus on infrastructure security and provide solutions for all infrastructure security matters to other IT teams. You will be responsible for the design, develop, and implementation of all infrastructure security projects, handle daily requests/incidents/breaches & provide support. You will also review, identify and establish IT security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, risk, and recommendations for improvement. You will plan, coordinate, and conduct all infrastructure security assessment and penetration test, as well provide security training. You will act as an internal advisor and provide latest information security technology suggestions for future improvement and perform product evaluation with vendors.
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- 4 years hands-on infrastructure security experience
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in infrastructure administration, e.g. Network device, firewall, anti-virus, VPN, Wi-Fi, APT protection, etc.
- Professional Certification: CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001, etc.
- Solid hands-on IT infrastructure and/or security project management experience (e.g. IT security assessment / emergency mitigation, etc.)
- Experience in FSI field is a must
- Good team player and an individual contributor
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.