About Our Client
Our client is a one of the leading online lending platform company. To cope with their business expansion, they are seeking an experienced IT professional to join their dedicated team as the IT Security Specialist.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will de formulating policies, security standards, controls, guidelines, and best practices on Cybersecurity. You will also develop and maintain the overall network, cloud, and infrastructure security design and integration for the Company, while promoting awareness in information security and identifying & coordinate the planning, development, and implementation of technical security controls, including patches for system vulnerabilities and all technologies deployed. You are also responsibility in preparing system documentation and reporting.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in IT security/Cybersecurity
- Hands-on experience with IT infrastructure security assessment, including commercial and open source security testing/vulnerability analysis tools
- Solid experience in key security technologies and the anomalies or alerts triggered within
- Technical knowledge of security domain subjects significance to IT
- Knowledge of information security frameworks/standards
- Adaptive, strong analytical skills, and highly aware of information security
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.