About the client
Our client is a listed F&B group with a strong foundation in Hong Kong. In order to conduct a system enhancement and revamp, they are currently looking for an IT Manager with good knowledge in the F&B/Retail Industry.
About the role
- Leading front-line store system support with other team members
- Supervising IT services team to support front-line store IT operation
- Overseeing and coordinating store client-facing IT project implementation (e.g. POS, Payment system)
- Maintaining IT operation procedures and policies for efficiency enhancement
- Analyzing requirements from relevant stakeholders to come up with a business solution
- Training front-line users on store system
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5-years of hands-on support working experience in the Retail/Catering industry
- Experience in support and implementation of POS, Payment, and F&B systems in sizable company
- With stakeholder management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.