About our client
Our client is a multinational company based in Europe with the core business of providing an e-platform to the public. In order to handle their business expansion, they are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their team.
About the role
- Provide L1/2 helpdesk support to end users in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with the team members to perform maintenance and management on internal IT infrastructure, including network, server room and system
- Executing IT infrastructure project implementation under the support of global & local IT team
- Assisting on the IT management tasks, such as SOP and guidelines
- Reporting to senior management in IT and business sector on regular meetings
- Support IT network security activities
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in providing IT helpdesk and Infrastructure support in an in-house environment
- Experience in providing IT support on the infrastructure side in sizable organization(s), preferably with experience in handling users from multiple backgrounds/regions.
- Experience in system operation and support, such as MacOS & Windows desktop, O365 environments(SharePoint, AD, Email, etc.), MDM solutions, conferencing solutions
- Familiar with the IT network sector, such as firewalls, LAN/WAN, WiFi, VPN, network security, etc.
- Good command in Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.