About our client
Our client is a multinational distributor providing cutting-edge electronics products to the global market, and currently, they are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their IT operations team in Hong Kong.
About the role
- Provide L1/2 IT support on application/infrastructure/security issues to regional end users in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with HQ and local IT team to perform regional project design, management, implementation, etc.
- Assisting with the IT administrative tasks, such as SOP drafting, documentation, license, inventory planning, etc.
- Reporting to senior management and regional stakeholders on regular meetings
- Support IT network operations and security activities
- At least 1 years of relevant working experience in providing IT helpdesk
- Experience in providing IT support and operations in a sizable organization on a regional scale
- Familiar with troubleshooting and supporting end-user-side technologies, such as desktop, AD, O365, Teams, SharePoint, conference solutions, etc.
- Familiar with system administration, including system health checking/troubleshooting/configuration, network troubleshooting, Endpoint solutions, data protection tools, etc.
- With ITIL certification would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong teamwork spirit
- Good command of English and Chinese(Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.