About our client
Our client is a renowned digital company with a strong foundation in Hong Kong, and they are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team.
About the role
- Providing daily L1 technical support and handling requests from end-users in a timely-manner
- Assisting L2 administration and operating activities in the IT infrastructure side, including system and networking
- Setting up and maintaining computer/IP phone/conference-meeting-related systems
- Providing training for end-users on the application of IT resources
- Launching IT project and troubleshooting with cooperation with global IT supporting team
- Escalating technical issues to relevant parties, such as vendors and application teams
- 1-3 years of related IT support working experience
- Familiar with office IT resource setup(e.g., VPN & firework setup /Microsoft software/telephone & conference system)
- Experience in system administration is a plus (e.g. AD/Exchange/File server)
- Experience in network configuration and troubleshooting is a plus
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, proactive team player
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.