About our client
Our client is a multinational FMCG wholesaler with an Asia headquarter in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to support their daily IT operation in the office and backend infrastructure.
About the role
- Providing L1/2 helpdesk & Infrastructure support to internal users in an on-site or remote format
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for both IT hardware and applications in a timely manner
- Escalating issues to relevant engineers and vendors when necessary
- Performing daily office IT infrastructure and application operation duties, such as configuration, troubleshooting, etc.
- Performing IT administration duties, such as license renewal, inventory control, etc.
- Performing other ad hoc duties passed by the infrastructure manager
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in IT helpdesk or infrastructure administration in an in-house environment
- Experience in IT infrastructure troubleshooting and administration, such as in AD/Exchange/File server, LAN/WAN, O365, WiFi, etc.
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a friendly attitude
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.