About our client
Our client is one of the major banking institutes in Hong Kong. With the need of digital transformation, they are expanding their IT team and recruiting IT helpdesk engineers to join the IT team.
About the role
- Performing IT helpdesk service to internal users in an on-site or remote format in the office or branch
- Conducting L1/2 infrastructure duties, including troubleshooting, health checking, and configuration, to internal infrastructure, including server, system and network
- Working with the team members and vendor to execute IT infrastructure project implementation under the support of global & local IT team
- Assisting on the IT administration tasks, such as SOP drafting and IT inventory management
- Reporting to senior management in IT and the business sector on regular meetings
- Support IT network security activities
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the infrastructure side
- Familiar with providing support to Bank/financial users and technologies, such as branch IT operation, trading systems, core banking system, etc.
- Experience in system operation and support, such as Windows/Linux Server, VMWare, AD/File/Exchange server
Familiar with the IT network sector, such as Router & Switches, firewall, LAN/WAN, VPN, firewall, etc.
- With CCNA/ITIL/MCSE certification would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong mindset in teamworking
- Good command of English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.