About our client
Our client is a local marketing and PR company. They are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to support their daily office and infrastructure IT operation.
About the role
- Providing L1/2 helpdesk & Infrastructure support to internal users in an on-site or remote format
- Performing daily office IT infrastructure and application operation duties, such as troubleshooting, backup, documentation, etc.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for both IT hardware and applications in a timely manner
- Escalating issues to relevant engineers and vendors when necessary
- Performing IT administration duties, such as license renewal, inventory control, etc.
- Bachelor or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in IT helpdesk or infrastructure administration in an in-house environment
- Experience in IT system troubleshooting and administration, such as in AD/Exchange/File server, O365, etc.
- Familiar with network support and troubleshooting, such as Switch & Router, cabling, WiFi,etc.
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN and anti-virus systems
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a friendly attitude
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.