About our client
Our client is a multinational company providing property solutions to their clients, and they are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team.
About the role
- Provide L1/2 helpdesk support to end users in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with the backend team and vendors to perform maintenance and management on IT infrastructure in the office environment, including network, server room and system
- Providing VIP support to managerial-level users
- Setting up video conferences and AV equipment for meetings and presentations
- Assisting with the IT management tasks, such as inventory control and guidelines
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 1+ years of relevant working experience in providing IT helpdesk and Infrastructure support
- Familiar with supporting workplace technologies, including desktop, Windows OS & iOS, WiFi, LAN/WAN, MDM, video conference solutions, etc.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting in Windows Server/VMware and networking issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being patient for VIP/daily helpdesk support and user training
- Good command of English and Chinese is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.