About our client
Our client is a financial company with a solid market foundation in China, and they are now looking for a Trade Floor IT Support with good experience in IT operation and knowledge of trading systems.
About the role
- Maintaining and supporting business operations from the IT perspective, such as trading systems, market data systems, internal network issues, infrastructure health checking, etc.
- Managing and working with vendors on infrastructure tasks, such as configuration, troubleshooting, backup, etc.
- Providing support to office users on the network and helpdesk issues while necessary, and escalating issues to relevant parties
- Being responsible for IT administration tasks, including IT inventory control, incident management planning
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field is a must
- 2+ years experience of relative working experience
- Familiar with financial trading systems is highly preferred
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as Cisco products, LAN/WAN, Firewall, VPN, etc.
- Familiar with financial-related security compliance and technologies
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/ITIL is a plus
- Proactive, mature and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.