About the Client
Our client is an international publicly listed electronic component manufacturer providing first class products and cutting edge industrial applications to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber IT Transformation Director to develop their digital roadmap and strategy.
About the Role
Reporting to the CTO and managing a small team, you will drive and contribute the deployment of digital strategy and ultimately technology delivery of the global supply chain capabilities across the manufacturing businesses. As a team leader, you will design the upcoming technology roadmap and operational processes that will improve the current state and build S&OP processes through the use of big data analysis. Working with cross team, you are responsible for driving a continuous improvement culture across all supply chain and partnering functions, particularly around IT solutions and process enhancements. Lastly, you will provide business benefits, devise strategic and tactical plans for the management of materials planning, inventory allocation and demand and supply planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- At least 12 years of project management and related experience in the manufacturing sector
- Leading Change - A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance. Someone who enjoys working within a fast paced ever evolving organisation.
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.