About the company
Our client is one of the most well recognized company in Hong Kong and with the vision to digitally transform their corporate services and they are now seeking for a IT Transformation Lead.
About the role
Reporting to the Director and leading a small team, you will be the subject expert in integrating HR system and supporting technology transformation in line with the HR strategy and business goals. Focusing on HR system and technology innovation, you will partner with key process owners to create process redesign and automation opportunities that add value, reduce risk and improve the employee experience. As a team lead, you will research, analyze, coordinate and lead the system implementation, integration and long term strategies. Lastly, you will serve as an interface between HRIS users, cross business units, IT Department and external vendors to ensure the effective process delivery under the HRIS platforms and associated applications.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in multinational organizations or from vendor side
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Sound knowledge on the management of HR related systems in either SuccessFactors, Workday or other reputable HRIS system
- Proven ability to anticipate company's deeds and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Proven ability to interpret and apply pertinent policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members; demonstrated experience in leading a multifunctional team.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.