Junior Accountant, MNC (Up to 25k)
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the industry with a global presence. With a rapid post-Covid recovery and expansion plan, they are now looking for a Junior Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Handle daily accounting operations including but not limited to AP/AR/GL
- Responsible for invoicing and processing payments with prior approval
- Prepare monthly account schedule for senior management and assist in month-end closing
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- HKICPA or ACCA student member preferred but not a must
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role, preferably from sizeable companies
- Responsible, proactive, and able to excel under pressure
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.