Junior Accountant - Reputable Retailer (Up to 25K)
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the apparel retail sector, with a strong presence in Asia. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for a Junior Accountant to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Accounting Manager
- Assist in the month-end/year-end closing process, Profit and Loss, and Balance Sheet reporting
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, as well as other monthly management reports
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors on auditing tasks
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related fields, preferably with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in accounting and reporting, preferably in the FMCG/retail/F&B sector
- Prior experience in SAP accounting system is highly preferred
- Detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.