About Our Client
Our client is a well-established life insurance brokers with global presence. They are currently looking for a HR Officer with at least 2 years relevant experience to join their team. This role pays max. HKD20k per month.
About The Role
· Handle full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, benefits administration and staff management
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives
· Create and implement effective onboarding plans
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records (attendance, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
· Participate in ad hoc HR projects as assigned
· Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
· Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Human Resources / Administration, acquired from financial services sector
· Proficient in MS Office
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong Problem-solving skills with high independence to excel on his/her own
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.