About the client:
Our client is a leading international apparel and home retailer of operates more than 4,000 stores in 9 countries, and global e-commerce business. To cope with their expansion in Hong Kong, the team is looking for high caliber candidate with solid sourcing experience to join as Junior Merchandiser.
About the role:
- Provide all rounded support to sourcing and buying activities and execution;
- Follow up with workflow, order placement, shipments, and vendors site visits, to support the team to source strategically;
- Conduct market research, prepare and follow up with merchant visits, to understand the market trend;
- Assist in vendor review and sourcing process, including research and visit new/ existing suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree with 1-year in end-to-end supply chain, preferably in sourcing/ supply chain/logistics/order management function;
- Proficient in English, Mandarin, and Chinese;
- Self-driven and proactive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Frequent travel to China suppliers.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.