About the Client
Our client is a leading international off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions, the company owns more than 4,000 stores in 9 countries, and 3 e-commerce sites. To cope with their expansion, they have set up their buying office in Hong Kong recently. The management is looking for high caliber candidate with solid sourcing/ merchandising experience to expand their sourcing function.
About the Role
- Provide all rounded support to sourcing and buying activities and execution;
- Follow up with work flow, order placement, shipments, and vendors site visits, to support the team to source strategically;
- Conduct market research, prepare and follow up with merchant visits, to understand the market trend;
- Assist in vendor review and sourcing process, including research and visit new/ existing suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- 1 - 3 years sourcing/ supply chain experience, preferably from well-known importer/ trading / buying office;
- Good understanding of buying office, production process, sourcing trend in U.S., Canada, or UK retail market;
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Chinese;
- Self-driven and proactive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Traveling to mainland is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.