About our Client
Our client is a multi-strategy asset management firm, they are looking for Junior Qunat Analyst to join their investment team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head, you will:
- Conceptualise, test, and integrate models and analyses based on data science into the investment process
- Generate reports regarding investment values, performances, and trends
- Support Portfolio managers, Traders, and Researchers in all aspects of the investment process
- Build quantitative tools to enhance analytical library and backtesting framework
- Research data and verify the integrity of data for use in analyses
- Automate routine tasks using scripting languages like Python
- Keep the team updated on the latest trends in tools & technologies, and make improvements on existing processes and systems
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or similar fields of studies
- Ideally 2 - 3 years of working experience.
- Strong programming skills in at least one of Python, Java, SQL, C++, VBA and web-based languages
- Experience in at least one database tool, e.g., MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL, Influx
- Experience in Linux operating system
- Self-driven with the ability to conduct research independently.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.