About Our Client:
Our client is a listed conglomerate with diversified business in HK and China. They are currently looking for an independent Junior Secretary to work directly with and assist one of the Board of Directors.
About The Role:
- Provide all-rounded support to the Executive Director's business and personal matters.
- Assist in family matters including but not limited to children's school-related itinerary and extra-curricular activities.
- Arrange and prepare business meeting materials and documents.
- Screen, reply and forward emails, coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodation.
- Handle any ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder with 2+ years PA or secretarial experience.
- Good attitude, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and tactful communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.