About the Company
Our client is a family office with operations around the world, covering private wealth, asset management and provide financial advisory services to international clientele. They are now looking for a Junior Secretary / General Office Administrator to support the young and energetic team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Admin Manager, you are responsible to look after general office administration, to organize and schedule meetings, travels and accommodations. To assist in procurement of office supplies, such as stationery, pantry replenishments etc. Last but not least to greet guests and pick up phone calls in a professional manner.
About the Person
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Office Administration, business administration or other relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of office administration experience
- Energetic, pro-active and friendly
- Outgoing and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.