About our Client
Our client is a US consumer products manufacturer with headquarter in Hong Kong and 1mil+ square feet of manufacturing plants in South China. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a Key Account Director to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President, you will be the account owner to manage P&L, business growth, business performance, project management, customer satisfaction, quality of services, as well as define key account business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. You will be responsible for all performance measurements of key account and new projects. You will work closely and coach a group of Program Managers on key account management. You will also liaise internally with product management team, sourcing, supply chain, engineering and business development team to achieve business objectives.
- University graduate in Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Program/Project management, with 3 years of Account Servicing experience
- Track record of handling MNC accounts is an advantage
- Background from electronics manufacturing services company is preferable
- Proven project management and account servicing skills from planning to detailed execution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organized, presentable and independent
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.