About Our Client
Our client is a leading distributor of FMCG in Hong Kong, due to the business expansion plan, they are looking for a Key Account Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Liaise with different functional teams to ensure all operation and service are resolved effectively and timely
- Analyze logistics operation cost and deliver strategic logistics solution to satisfy the requirements of clients
- Identify opportunities to expand services provided to clients, introduce additional values added services to clients and share leads with Business Development
- Prepare and perform related documents on business integration for processes and system setup
- Review and perform client operational result with performance comparison to set KPIs in service level agreements
- Review and present business operation and performance to client representative with business communications and meetings
- Identify and support streamlining of existing business processes to ensure the profitability
- Communicate with client and provide service to facilitate ad hoc operational issue resolution, escalating to senior management as appropriate
- Degree holder or above in business, supply chain, logistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience with proven in inventory management, procurement systems, and logistics operations
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and advanced functions of Excel is preferable
- Experiences in SAP, PO system is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.