About our Client
Our client is a market leading European food manufacturer with strong presence in Hong Kong and mainland China. To cope with their expansion needs, they are now looking for a Key Account Manager to achieve business objectives.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple brands and distributors across Hong Kong and mainland China. You will develop and implement sales plan through in depth understanding of distributors' strength and weakness, as well as market trends and consumer behaviour to achieve sales target. You are also responsible for preparing detailed sales and consumer reports and analysis, as well as monitoring and controlling product stock level among different channels.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid experience in the field of food product
- Previous key account management experience from FMCG sector is a must
- Previous connection with mainland Chinese distributors is a plus
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.