About Our Client
- Develop a strategic relationship with the existing accounts and new clients.
- Manage distributor relationships and implement channel strategies.
- Deliver compelling, customer-centric sales presentations and proposals to prospects and customers by leveraging data to drive insights and corresponding actions.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to management.
- Leverage industry network and key customer relationships to grow the portfolio of services and training capabilities.
- Identify emerging markets & market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitor offerings.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 6 years working experience within Foodservice, FMCG, preferably from MNCs.
- Understanding and confidence with P&L management and with management of both volume and profit forecasting processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills to enable the development of highly effective internal and external partnerships.
- Strong project management and account servicing skills.
- Proven records of experience in HORECA/food service industry is a definite advantage.
- Energetic, well-organised and proactive.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.