About the Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational food and beverage processing conglomerates. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now seeking a Key Account Manager for the grocery categories managing major supermarket and convenience store retail chains.
About the Role
- Develop strategies and to manage sales forecast for the grocery product category to achieve sales targets for the assigned key accounts
- Build and maintain a long-term business relationship for the assigned key accounts
- Work closely with the trade marketing team in monitoring the execution and the in-store compliance
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay updated in market intelligence
- Degree holder in Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of key account management experience in the FMCG market. Candidates from the food and beverage industry will be highly preferred
- Knowledge in key supermarket and/or convenience store channels is highly preferred
- Solid track record in sales management and key account management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.