About the client:
Our client is a fast growing and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a L&D Manager with at least 5 years relevant experience (from financial services sector) for their HR team.
About the role
- Partner with business for sales, customer experience and operational learning needs
- Design and deliver learning and performance solutions in line with business needs and people and business objectives
- Consult with key stakeholders on a regular basis to understand their business performance needs and people development requirements and co-create relevant learning solutions
- Partner with line managers to drive talent development programmes
- Develop relevant communication practices to keep stakeholders and business in the know on new and existing activities and to demonstrate value of learning and performance activities
- Manage self and workload effectively and prioritise to deliver all projects on time and within budget
- Degree holder in HRM/ Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of solid L&D experience gained from sizable organizations
- Consistently aligns all activities to wider L&D and people objectives
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.