About our Client
Our client is a well-known Fintech firm and currently hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Training Manager who is hands-on implementing and supporting the front line training strategy and delivery for the business.
About the Role
- Identifying the training needs for the front line client services team
- Being a strategic partner to set up, implementing, advise and drive divisions/departments for full range of training activities across client services team
- Responsible for the delivery of training the program, generation, course enrollment, content management and evaluation
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and take follow-up actions
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders including external vendors, senior management, internal development team
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5-6 years of experience in client service training delivery, preferably from MNC background
- Banking experience will be a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.