About the Client
Our client is a listed pharmaceutical company with strong presence in Asia and North America. Their research and development team thrive to develop blockbuster drugs and life science products to cure patients around the world. To cope with the newest development for their oncology pipeline, they are now inviting a Laboratory Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Manage daily laboratory operations such as equipment maintenance and calibration
- Responsible for equipment management including equipment re-allocation, chemical & clinical waste disposal
- Plan and execute quality control assignment on various research & development activities
- Review and ensure company audit guidelines, SOP and regulatory requirements fulfils local regulations
- Liaise with internal audit and cross functional departments regarding quality assurance matters
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years 'experience ideally with laboratory operations and equipment management
- Hands-on experience in laboratory safety, regulations, compliance and ISO international standards
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.