About our Client:
Our client is a leading global company pioneering in cutting-edge Fintech technology and Blockchain. Aiming to leverage on innovative technologies and provide quality personal experience for their customers, they are seeking for a Data Engineer to build platforms and improving data pipelines with their Data Engineering team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Data Team Manager, you will design appropriate Data and Machine Learning models/systems and experiments to solve business challenges. You will manage projects with Engineers in terms of client / stakeholder expectations, deliverable timeline and feature requests. Through scaling Data Engineering best practice across the company, you will coach developers to continuously elevate their engineering skills and to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions. You will also lead by example, evangelize the agile culture and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with strong technical acumen for detailed design and development, as well as real world software development;
- Solid experience with data engineering solutions (i.e. Data warehousing, ETL), using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming or scripting languages (i.e. R, Python, C++);
- Experience with Machine Learning solutions (i.e. Tensorflow, Torch), Airflow, Spark;
- Hands-on in building distributed / cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions (AWS);
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns, with the understanding of statistical modelling and quantitative analysis techniques;
- Ability to learn new programming languages, technologies and frameworks, and to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work in collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders;
- Experience working under agile principles and Scrum development process.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to manage stakeholders and work with various departments/ teams in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment;
- Excellent problem-solving, project management and analytical skills, with a committed & positive work attitude;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken in English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.