About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company with a diversified group of companies. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting Lead Engineer to join their Network Team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the network maintenance and management, including network security and patch management (i.e. firmware upgrade). You will be responsible for the implementation of project, including planning, scheduling, quality control, vendor management and budget management. You have to identify problem root causes and implement preventive measures and evaluate and recomme and nd new technologies. You will be resposnible for the IT asset management for network equipmen and provide support on 7 X 24 basis (Level-3). You will need to replacing faulty network hardware components when required. Last but not least you will need to do troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- At least 7+ years of network management experience
- Hands on experience in LAN/WAN infrastructure design, security management and network trouble shooting
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in managing Cisco, Huawei Esight and Agile controller, Palo Alto firewall is preferably
- Strong organization and communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.