About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer goods retailer with multiple brands and extensive global coverage. They are looking for a detail-oriented Enterprise Architect focusing in the improvement of the current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations, and setting the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs.
About the Role
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Review business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals
- Working closely with Global Risk and Compliance teams to ensure there are best practices on data protection, IT security and disaster recovery.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science/ Engineering or related subjects.
- Over 15 years experience in Solutions Architect or Enterprise Architect with over 8 years in a regional or global Lead position.
- Having worked in the B2C industry would be an advantage.
- Possessing strong communication and interpersonal skills as well a good track record in project management skills.
- Fluency in English and solid working experience in the Asia Pacific market is essential.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rebecca Chan at +852 3180 4933 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.