- Provide prompt production support, identify problem root cause and implement preventive measures
- Perform database capacity planning, performance tuning, monitoring, backup, restore and disaster recovery, DB version upgrade and migration task
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analysing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, high-availability design and recovery specification.
- Responsible for the implementation of the project, including planning, scheduling, quality control, vendor management, DB compliance/auditing and budget management
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies
- Provide production support on 7 X 24 basis.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- At least 7+ years' relevant experience in IT
- Strong technical skills in MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Linux and AIX
- Knowledge of Cloud environment (AWS, Azure, AliCloud) is an advantage.
- Acquired MCDBA or MCSE(data platform) & OCP is an advantage
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Create and manage database reports, automate for database repeating tasks
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.