About the Client
Our client is a leading organization in the consumer product segment headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Learning & Development Manager.
About the Role
As the Learning & Development Manager, you will be tasked with the responsibility to provide professional advisory and support while facilitating the design, creation and implementation of people development programs. You will also work closely with management and key business stakeholders by understanding their needs in relation to establishing a strong talent pipeline to support the continuous growth of business. In particular, you will be involved in various Learning & Development solutions including but not limited to succession planning, high potential program, leadership development and management trainee program. In addition, it is important to evaluate the learning effectiveness and provide recommendations to enhance overall learning experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Psychology and or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of solid learning and development / talent management experience
- Hands on experience in designing e-learning modules
- Experience in project management and coordination with a regional scope will be an advantage
- Good program design and facilitation skill
- Detail oriented and with good project management skills
- Strong and approachable team player with proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong user in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.