About Our Client
A logistic MNC head-quartered in Europe is hiring for a Learn & Development Manager to meet company's talent development goals.
While reporting to the HR director, you will:
- Formulate learning & development strategies according to regional guideline and agenda
- Identify training needs of various business units to initiate corresponding training activities
- Design and execute talent development curriculum to support business transformation
- Prepare periodical reports and training schedule for the company
- Engage in ad hoc project assigned by HQ
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in training and talent management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, design and video editing software
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.