About The Client
Our client is a long-standing financial institution with global presence. They are now hiring a VP, Learning & Development to join as part of the HR team to oversee L&D activities for their corporate and investment bank portfolio.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development, you will:
- Align with the bank and business strategic agenda, ensure a comprehensive training curriculum for Coporate & Investment Banking business is in place
- Work closely with business stakeholders to analyse talent development needs, and develop learning plan and identify effective development solutions to support continuous business growth
- Formulate and implement strategic learning initiatives and projects including analysing learning needs and outcomes, come up with proposals, develop and design learning solutions and evaluate the effectiveness
- Make recommendations on the content of the training curriculum by staying abreast of industry best practices and trends, also be up-to-date on the industry's regulatory and compliance rquirements
- Liaise with external training vendors to explore all aspects of learning resources and solutions
- Complete ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate will be a degreeholder in Human Resources, Psychology or related disciplines, with 8+ years of solid learning and development experience related to Corporate and Investment Banking business. Candidates who have relevant sales management experience and passionate about talent development would be considered. You will also come with proven experience in project management, proposal, reporting and presentation skills to senior business stakeholders. Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese required, and candidates with experience managing multicultural stakeholders, and someone who are self-motivated, with a strong sense of responsibility and detail-orientedness will help excel in this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.