About the Client
Our client is one of Hong Kong's leading F&B operator with a proven track of success. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking for a passionate individual to join them as Learning & Development Manager.
About the Role
As the Learning & Development Manager, you will report directly to the HR Director. You will be in charge of the formulation and execution of all relevant L&D strategies to support the achievement of business objectives for the corporate level. Through the implementation of best market practices and new L&D trends, you will be responsible for promoting and sustaining customer centric culture. Moreover, you will take lead in driving service focus culture through the design, review and implementation of different L&D programs. In addition, you will provide and supervise coaching, development and talent assessment management in relation to company direction.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management and or relevant discipline with a focus in L&D / People Development is preferred
- At least 15 years of solid L&D experience gained from sizable and fast moving organizations will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge on succession planning and career development
- Proven experience in providing Corporate and Management Training
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Customer focused, result oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong planning, organization and presentation skills
- Able to operate independently
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.