About Our Client
We are representing a reputable investment bank, they are looking for a seasoned Learning & Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Aligned with the Group and Business strategic agenda, ensure continued relevance of the training curriculum
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze business people development needs, localize learning plan and identify effective development solutions to support business continuous growth
- Manage the implementation of strategic learning initiatives and projects, such as analyze learning needs and outcomes, write up proposal, develop and design learning solutions, evaluate the effectiveness, etc.
- Make suggestions and review the content of learning curricula proactively by staying abreast of industry best practices and keeping updates with regulatory and compliance requirements in order to enhance and maintain quality
- Source and working closely with external learning vendors and providers locally, explore all aspects of learning resources and solution proactively
- Participate in program facilitation and monthly induction
- Handle administration tasks on all kind of Learning & Development initiatives, along with the team
- Engage in any ad hoc tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Learning & Development, ideally from banking and professional services industry
- Knowledge of learning trends, best practices, innovative learning programs/initiatives and market solutions
- Flexible, with strong multi-tasking and team spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, LMS or HRIS
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.