About our client
Our client is a MNC sourcing office. They are currently looking for a Learning and Development Officer to support the global training activities and initiatives.
About the Role
- Identify training needs, design and conduct training programs
- Support on the global training and engagement initiatives to create a desired culture and platform to drive organization growth, such as implementing engagement initiatives, survey and etc
- Manage training schedule and budget control, material preparation
- Maintain the E-learning platform for the business
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of the training programmer, controlling overall expenses, and maintaining employee database
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 2 years of experience in L&D and Training with sizable companies
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.