Our client is a leading business services provider in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Learning and Development Officer which focuses on training delivery and talent development program.
About the Role
- Identify training needs, design and conduct training programs
- Manage training schedule and budget control, material preparation.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of the training programmer, controlling overall expenses, and maintaining employee database
- Support the talent development program for the business including GT program, succession planning, leadership program and etc
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 2 years of experience in L&D and Training with sizable companies
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.