- Listed Catering Group
- Circa $960K/annum
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed-catering group with an extensive multi-branded restaurant portfolio accross Hong Kong, China, Macau and Taiwan. They are now looking for a Leasing Director to join their regional headquarter based in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a leasing team, you will be responsible for new site selection, leasing contract negotiation, and landlord management for 150 restaurant outlets across Hong Kong. You will develop and maintain close relationships with the different property developers, landlords, and property agents to keep abreast of market intelligence to facilitate lease negotiations. On a strategic level, you will provide recommendations to senior management based on financial projections and feasibility studies on new and renewal leases. Lastly, will work closely with the project team to facilitate renovation projects and new shop openings.
* Bachelor degree in Business Management, Real Estate or related disciplines;
* Minimum 10-12 years experience in leasing and property management, ideally in the food and beverage industry;
* Strong market sense, quick-thinking, and proactive attitude; and
* Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese;
* Candidates with lesser experience will be considered as an Assistant Leasing Director.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.